About Bubble Up Kids Show
ABOUT BUBBLE UP KIDS
Welcome to Bubble Up Kids, and Thank you for stopping by.
Bubble UP Kids is a fun children’s show that airs every Saturday at 12:30 pm CST on Bubble Up Kids’ Youtube Channel with kids’ favorite puppet- Kalooza Palooza.
WHO IS KALOOZA PALOOZA?
Kalooza Palooza is the puppet who is a representation of all children worldwide.
She is a key part of the show who repeats, asks questions, and helps the children to relate better.
She may just be the favorite person in the show.
THE OBJECTIVE FOR BUBBLE UP KIDS
Helping Children memorize, use and understand memory verses in a fun, relatable manner
Helping to promote the love for reading in children
Exposing children to Authors and illustrators of children’s books
Building spiritual and physical confidence in children.
Break Down of the Show
Bubble Up Kids runs in two blocks which run alternatively. The Memory Verse Challenge runs for 10 weeks, followed by the reading challenge for 10 weeks.
FIRST BLOCK- MEMORY VERSE
1. Taking a memory verse through rumination- explaining the “WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHY, HOW.” This will really break it down for kids to understand while having fun all together
2. Putting the verse into kid-friendly scenarios
3. Every episode runs for 30 minutes and for 10 weeks
4. Having a challenge at the end of the 10th week on zoom and awarding prizes
SECOND BLOCK- READING CHALLENGE
1. Reading diverse books from children’s fiction to non-fiction to kids
2. Kids can follow the reading, improving sight words, spelling, imagination, and creativity
3. Interview authors and illustrators
4. Give children the opportunity to ask authors and illustrators questions by having parents send a recorded video of the child asking the questions.
5. Reading Challenge at the end of every season
If you are a children’s book author or illustrator and would like your book to be featured, please email the information below to
1. FULL NAME OF AUTHOR OR PEN NAME
2. TITLE OF BOOK
3. RESIDENT COUNTRY OF THE AUTHOR
4. LOCATIONS WHERE BOOKS CAN BE PURCHASED
5. IS AN E-COPY OR SOFT COPY AVAILABLE FOR THE SHOW? (kindly attach for review)
6. AUTHOR WEBSITE
Please note that our team will review and get back to you with possible dates for your appearance on the show.
Books that contain inappropriate language or imagery will not be accepted.
FOR PARENTS AND CHILDREN
If you would like your child to ask an author or illustrator a question on the show, please email the information below to:
1. FIRST NAME OF CHILD
2. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
4. BOOK INTEREST OF CHILD- Fiction, Non-Fiction
5. PARENTAL CONSENT AND RELEASE (Please write a note using the below words to confirm your consent to your child appearing on the Bubble Up Kids Show)
I …………………… am the parent or guardian of ……….. I give my parental consent for my son/daughter to make an appearance on the “Bubble Up Kids Show.”
Full name of Parent/Legal Guardian ………….
Once we receive the above information, a member of our team will get in touch with you. We will let you know the title of the book, the author or illustrator’s name, and the date your child’s question will be aired on the show.
If you would like to register your children for the end-of-season challenge, please email the information below to :
1. FIRST AND LAST NAME OF THE CHILD
2. AGE OF THE CHILD
3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
4. PARENTAL CONSENT FORM (Kindly use the same form above)
MERCHANDISE - coming soon
Do you want your children to wear clothing, backpacks, etc., with verses that they not only know by memory but by heart?
This becomes a tool even for evangelism amongst little children- Giving children glimpses to talk about their verses with their friends.
Check our Merch Store- buy for your kids, buy as presents, and don’t forget to let them know there is a verse that relates to most verses on our Merch on Bubble Up Kids Youtube channel.